- Armstrong House: 132 Units With a Total Build Area of 45,049 sq. ft
- Quadrant House: 125 Studio Apartments Set Over 9 Floors
- 707 Finchley: 75 Apartments Set Over 8 Floors
- 68 Halliford Street – Phase B: 8 Modern High Spec Apartments
- Eitan Eldar: “£37bn worth of property sales recorded during July” | Prfire
- Eitan Eldar: “London’s real estate market will rejuvenate” | Prfire
- The Grandsen: Residential Development Comprised of 42 Apartments
- Coomb House: A 22,508 sq. ft. Residential Building With 47 Units
- EEH Ventures: About our Company | CEO & Founder Eitan Eldar
- Elstree Tower: An 80,700 sq.ft Office Building | EEH Ventures
- Two Fifty-One: Brand New 41 Story Development | EEH Ventures
- Adagio Brentford: 10-floor apart-hotel | EEH Ventures
- Eitan Eldar: “Coronavirus created an opportunity to invest in UK real estate” | Prlog
- GLOBES: Eitan Eldar’s Business Venture is Eyeing UK’s Real Estate
- Eitan Eldar Purchases the Yishal Shelf Company
- What Happens in Case of Failture to Fulfill Loan Covenants?
- What Covenants the Bank Requires in a Loan?
- What Affects the Level of Risk in Investments?
- Why is it Popular to Acquire Shelf Companies?
- Acquire a Shelf Company – 2 Advantages
- The Wealthy People and the Taxes in Israel
- Who is the Controlling Shareholder in Arsenal?
- Eitan Eldar: When Does Tender Offer Apply?
- The Conditions for which a Fixed Interest Loan is Recommended
- Available Investment Diversification Benefits
- Interesting Bond Issue of Wimbledon organizers
- Real estate pre-sale in bank financing